Associate Pastor of Worship & Pastoral Care
Pastor Jim has followed God’s call in his life to pastoral ministry, with an emphasis on music and worship. He served for over 16 years as the Minister of Worship at North-Mar Church of the C&MA in Warren, Ohio. He and his wife of 30 years, Linda, relocated to Brunswick to join Pastor Gordon in the planting of Hope Church. Pastor Jim oversees our Worship Ministry and Pastoral Counseling.
- Born & Raised in Warren, OH
- Graduated from Youngstown State University in 1980 with a Bachelor of Music Degree
- Ordained by the C&MA in 2000
- He loves spending time with his four grandchildren: Gabe, Lily, Adelyn, & AJ.
- Jim loves jazz piano and peanut butter.